Aug 26, 2008

Are You Happy?

In September we are starting a new series in the 6pm service called "How To Be Rich". I really believe that this series is going to cause some really significant shifts in our thinking and at the same time cause a whole lot of thanksgiving!



Anyway I found a great post by
Seth Godin called Destroying Happiness. Here is a taster:
A journalist asked me, Most people have a better standard of living today than Louis XIV did in his day. So why are so many people unhappy?
What you have doesn't make you unhappy. What you want does.

To read the rest of the post click
HERE.

So here is the question that I'd like to pose to all our readers: How has your view on $ changed as you have journeyed with Jesus? (Lets get some discussion going shall we).
I look forward to your comments : )

Godspeed & Kaizan

Clive

No comments: