Oct 22, 2008

Paint Your Dreams Alive!

I have been prepping the office for painting today... tomorrow it all happens. For quite some time now I've wanted to paint my office a nice LOUD orange...
I want to feel a shower of energy when I walk into the office.
But alas, too many times in the past I was told that orange is a bad idea... go for more conservative colours...
I've never been happy!

This week I decided... blow it, I'm going orange! And once again... many people have expressed their doubts over my colour choice. But its really only fueled me! I can't wait to see the final result tomorrow!

I wonder how many times we let people talk us out of our dreams / goals. Have you let some dreams die... or at least packed them away in storage?
Pull out some of your dreams / goals... and shoot for it!
As the saying goes... when we get to the end of our lives our greatest regrets will lie in the areas of what we did not do rather than what we did do! So GO FOR IT!!!

Godspeed & Kaizan
Clive

PS: I will post pictures soon!

No comments: