Jul 29, 2008

Insert Good News Here

What a fantastic INSPIRE conference we had! Just when you think it can't get any better, our amazing volunteers and staff take conference to a whole new level!!! And what a great participation from Eastsiders... wow, you really got into it!
(PS: We won't be podcasting the conference for at least the next 2 months, so if you want to get the messages just e-mail: media@apo.org.nz to order your CD's or DVD's.)

I'm quite excited about the next 6pm series called: Live To Serve. I'm kicking it off this week... so to prepare you for whats in store check out this great piece of art:

I got this great piece of art from THE PLOW. The boys have a great short read with a challenge:
"My question to you today is, how is your church preaching the gospel without using words?"


Click HERE to check the full post out.

I look forward to hearing from you : )

Godspeed & Kaizan
Clive

No comments: