Jun 25, 2008

The New Stained Glass

As I'm surfing the net the sound of thunder is rolling over my house. I love it! Back in South Africa we would have the meanest thunder and lightning storms. I find them so intriguing.

I have a wonderful post for you to read that was written by Pastor Mark Batterson of NCC church. I know that it will inspire you to get into the Word of God and challenge your thinking about the Word of God. Click HERE to give it a read.

How do you 'get into' the Bible? Please comment and share your methods, struggles and victories in reading the Word.
By the way, if you haven't got an electronic Bible then click HERE.

By the way, I have literally just joined twitter. You can follow what I'm up to by checking me out on twitter by clicking:
http://twitter.com/clivesmit or you can follow me on my personal blog HERE. Just another way we can stay in touch. I'm going to give it a 30 day trial.

Till next time...
Godspeed & Kaizan
Clive

No comments: