Oct 2, 2009

Lets Keep The Main Thing... The Main Thing!

This week some of the staff and other volunteers have been at the National Acts Church Conference. We had some really great speakers: Jentezen Franklin, Steve Kennedy, Peter Prothero, Jordan Smith and Bruce Monk (our national leader).

The wednesday evening session was the most challenging for me personally as Ps Steve Kennedy challenged us to reach out and share our faith.

We can all make excuses why we cant reach out: busyness, shyness, spending most of your time with Christians, etc.
But as Ps Nick always says, "We need to keep the main thing, the main thing!"

Jesus put it this way:
"For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost."
Luke 19: 10

Today as I came into work and read my e-mails I saw the video that I have included in this post. Don't you just love God's gentle nudgings : )



May you feel encouraged to reach out to those in your world.

Godspeed & Kaizan
Clive

No comments: